Monday, May 21, 2012

Where I've been...

It's been a mad, mad, mad few weeks trying to tie up loose ends on an upcoming project (announcement soon!) but even though I haven't been here I have been a few places around the web:



The lovely Chip of the Two-Minute Time Lord Podcast invited me to participate on The Steven Moffat Roundtable with Steven Schapansky (Radio Free Skaro), Neil Perryman (Adventures of Wife in Space) and the fabulous Teresa Jusino (of everywhere it is cool to be).

If you like podcasts and listening to fun people (mostly them but I try!) check out 2MTL265: The Steven Moffat Evaluation



I also had the privilege of contributing to the Legendary Women's month of Buffy by talking about Whedonistas.  They are also running a Whedonistas (now in its second printing!) giveaway so if you don't have a copy, drop by.  You have until May 31 to enter.

So...a bit busy but more exciting news to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment